If you don't believe me here's 10 facts to prove and verify my opinion. They began to think whether the Columbus Day … I bet you didn't know Christopher Columbus was really a sex slaver, mass murderer, and champion of sociopathic imperialism. As can be expected in a man with …

Christopher Columbus certainly ranks as one of the greatest men of achievement the world has ever known, and also justly one of the most renowned, for the entire history of Europeans in America originated from his vision, religious sense and adventurous spirit. He failed to find the passage ,but instead he found new land. 10 reasons we should not celebrate Christopher Columbus Day.. However, because Columbus brought disasters to the Native Americans, many people opposed the Columbus celebrations. Columbus Day Should Not Be Celebrated Every year, on the second Monday in October, the people in the United States celebrate a national holiday in memory of Christopher Columbus, the one who discovered the new continent. 1. People think as him as a hero ,but most people haveńt heard of the things he had done. In the more than 80 years since Columbus Day became an official holiday, it has drawn criticism. On Monday, Americans across the country celebrate Columbus Day by remembering it exists, frantically trying to figure out if they have to go to work, and then being disappointed when they do. He traveled from Spain to North America trying to find the Northwest passage on August 3rd, 1492. People now of today are still debating whether or not if he should have a holiday. 10 Reasons Why We Celebrate Columbus Day Statue of Christopher Columbus in Spain. We celebrate Columbus Day every year since 1937. Some cities and states are opting to celebrate National Indigenous Peoples' Day instead. Columbus did not… Celebrating Columbus Day … Should We Celebrate Columbus Day? Majority of People Say Monday's Holiday Is a 'Good Idea' By Julia Glum On 10/8/17 at 11:00 AM EDT In 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue. Everything you were taught about him were absolute lies!