4 It has to be easy to read.

Articles included in publications usually contain information on current issues or events happening around the … Articles are written to discuss different subjects or topics.

Rule #1 for writing a good article: minimize your barrier to entry.

What Is Article Writing? Like a traveler in a new place, I asked questions, took notes, and began to arrange things in a narrative.

Such tasks include an article, an entry for a competition, and a review, and all could be published in an English-language magazine. For an article to work, it has to be engaging enough to read all the way through. Add humour, real life or made up examples, or make up quotes. The publication can sometimes be described as Make it easy for your reader to be drawn in. The rules were a wonderful antidote to my practice of using academic jargon, and they made me conscious of my own writing habits.

Remember how bored the examiner must be after reading fifty exam papers. Gathering information for a news article is vitally important, of course, but so is writing the story.

2 THE STRUCTURE OF AN ACADEMIC JOURNAL ARTICLE The success or failure of an academic article is determined long before the first word is written or the first letters are typed. Make it easier for them to get a good impression about your writing by entertaining them. A large opening paragraph at the start of an article is a huge barrier to entry. Article writing example is the process of writing an article for a specific purpose and audience. I was discovering language as if it were a new country. document concludes with brief remarks on writing the various drafts leading to a final article.

The best information, put together in an overly intricate construction using SAT words and dense writing, can be difficult to digest for readers looking for a quick news fix. onestopenglish.com 2002 1 Photocopiable ARTICLES CAE (CPE) A t least one of the tasks in Paper 2 will invol ve writing something intended for publication.

It all begins with the initial conceptualisation and design of a study.