The day … Both essays on the topic of picnic party are good to prepare. The benefits of living with the family are numerous, it provides us support, strength, happiness, courage, feeling of oneness. Students should learn it and practice by writing. A picnic with family essay also varies in their themes, so you can choose according to your requirement: Short Essay on a Picnic with Family – Essay 1 (200 words) Introduction. Here are 2 types of Essay on the topic "A Picnic Party Essay". 502 Words Essay on Family Picnic. the 1st one is for Intermediate Students and the 2nd one is easy and for 10th class students. In this Essay on Picnic with Family will discuss how important to … Picnics are the best way to enjoy the simple pleasure of life and spent time with family. In order to escape from the hustle and bustle of the routine life, a retreat is a must. I love family picnics it gives me a change to interact more with my family member. No one is big or small we all behave and enjoy like kids on picnic. Essay on A Picnic - Last Monday our principal granted us a one-day holiday because our class had shown brilliant results in the annual examinations. Article shared by. The My School Picnic Essay have been written in simple and easy to understand English language to make the reading pleasurable. After reading the essays you will know the meaning of school picnic, the activities involved in a school picnic, advantages of school picnic and how to ensure safety of self and others on a school picnic etc. You can prepare a single essay from both.