Or, if you'd rather not use seeds, drop 1 small handful of shredded flower petals, leaves, or green grass into a pitcher of slurry for a decorative effect. If you need to write a term paper, choose your topic, then start researching that topic. So many people ask me how I do it and they are fascinated by the results. Create seed paper by adding a handful of seeds to your slurry. When making paper, it is important that the sugar canes are placed in the exact pattern as the image … To make paper, place 3 sugar canes in the 3x3 crafting grid. I have perfected a way to make fine paper. It's been a business for me for a while. How to Make Handmade Paper: I absolutely love to make paper. To create this article, 85 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. Purchase a package of wildflower or herb seeds and pour half of the packet into your slurry after you've blended it. Use your research to craft a thesis statement which states the main idea of your paper, then organize all of your facts into an outline that supports your thesis.