And The Next Thing You Know ... is a charming enemies-to-more romance featuring the quirky, fun-loving Theo who's determined not to fall for any slick, pompous lawyers, and Jeffery the sexy, arrogant suit who may just find everything he wants and needs in the one man he least expected. What does the next thing you know expression mean? Watch the video for Next Thing You Know from Matthew West's History for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Does marrying a really nice guy mean you're settling down or just settling? Next Thing You Know is the story of four New Yorkers as they laugh, love and drink their way through the big questions that face all young dreamers who wake up in the city that never sleeps. Does taking a … Definition of next thing you know in the Definitions.net dictionary. Meaning of next thing you know. Next Thing You Know, from the writers of I Love You Because, also produced at the Landor and a previous winner of the Best Off-West End Production at the WhatsOnStage.com awards, is a truly great show (Robert McWhir directs), with a witty script, talented cast and memorable songs. the next thing you know phrase. Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. Next Thing You Know is the story of four New Yorkers as they laugh, love and drink their way through the big questions that face all young dreamers who wake up in the city that never sleeps. The New York Times called NEXT THING YOU KNOW "RENT for this generation. And instead of naïve dreams, you have reality. Theatermania describes the show as "Life is like a bartender - it'll only give you so many shots. Instead of a fling, you have a live-in girlfriend. What does next thing you know mean? Information and translations of next thing you know in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. Definition of the next thing you know in the Idioms Dictionary. Next Thing You Know synonyms. screen / The Reverend Billy Graham and the people singing "Just As I Am" / … … Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Next Thing You Know - Joshua Salzman on AllMusic Next Thing You Know Lyrics: I remember when I was thirteen / I saw a picture on my T.V. Skip to main content. Does marrying a really nice guy mean you're settling down or just settling? Next Thing You Know looks at a time in life where one day you wake up, and instead of a hangover, you have a job. : Various: Amazon.ca: Music. "A cast recording, featuring Patti Murin (Lysistrata Jones), Colin Hanlon (I Love You Because), Jay Armstrong Johnson (Hands on a Hardbody), and Lauren Blackman (A Tree Grows in Brooklyn), is available from Yellow Sound Label.Interested in performing NEXT THING YOU KNOW at your theatre? Top synonyms for next thing you know (other words for next thing you know) are before we know it, before you know it and in no time. Next Thing You Know / O.c.r. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Does a decade in the city break you down or break you in? Does taking a nine-to-five equal giving up or growing up?