Pepperdine University offers bachelor's degree programs for both full- and part-time students.

Students Review . Pepperdine University was founded in Downtown Los Angeles in 1937 by George Pepperdine, whose goal was to create a liberal arts college that would provide both an excellent education and an opportunity for students to grow in their Christian faith. Smart with the need to socialize as well as study.

14 of 431.

Back to Profile Home.

B. #9 in Best Christian Colleges in America.

7%. Acceptance Rate. Share on facebook; Tweet on twitter; National. Genuine.

Through the University's liberal arts program at Seaver College of Letters, Arts, and Sciences, students can pursue a bachelor's degree in 43 different areas of study, and experience traditional, full-time college life at … 6%. Poll. Pepperdine University (/ ˈ p ɛ p ər d aɪ n /) is a private research university affiliated with the Churches of Christ and has its main campus near Malibu, California. Based on 54 responses.

Eager to learn.

SAT Math. When Lowry departed Pepperdine to take over as president of Lipscomb University, Stipanowich and Robinson began discussions that created a new leadership team for the Straus Institute in 2006. Housing. 610-690.

Colleges California. 41%.

#9 in Best Christian Colleges in America. Read more about how we calculate our rankings. 19%. Academics. Overall Grade; 4 Year; Malibu, CA; 1,233 reviews. A palm-tree-lined campus near the beaches of Malibu, CA, gives Pepperdine University students a chance to live in an idyllic environment. 36%. So blessed. Students Submitting SAT.

Arrogant. 26-32. 70.8. 9 of 358. 11,265. Pepperdine University. 1,622 Likes, 18 Comments - Pepperdine University (@pepperdine) on Instagram: “"Live television is where I have found my niche, and I’m so excited to see where my unique…” Since making the move to Malibu in 1972, Pepperdine University's intercollegiate athletics program has carved out a unique niche that is perhaps unmatched by its NCAA Division I counterparts. 13%. SAT Range. Best Colleges for Communications in America. 13%.

Early Decision Acceptance Rate — Total Applicants. Niche Home. Pepperdine University. Colleges California. Female Undergrads.

What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school? 1220-1420. Niche. Founded by entrepreneur George Pepperdine in South Los Angeles in 1937, the school expanded to Malibu in 1972. A. Surface level . Based on housing cost, capacity, student reviews and additional factors. Pepperdine University continues to closely follow the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak and has a comprehensive plan in place to protect the well-being of the University community. ACT Range. About the Students. I really liked that students can choose between an online or on campus platform, our online platform is still an immersive lecture where students share and exchange ideas alongside with the professor for all things mental health and therapy related. 21 of 773. Well-rounded . ACT Math. He succeeded––planting the seed for a now globally recognized, Church of Christ-affiliated university of exceptional reputation. Dorms. Graduation Rate. Pepperdine University Campus Life. 26-34.

610-730. Report. 68%. A. On-Campus Housing Available. Yes. Best Christian Colleges in America.

Niche Home. Based on acceptance rate, quality of professors, student reviews, and additional factors. Back to Profile Home. No school with an undergraduate enrollment the size of Pepperdine's has achieved such across-the-board athletics success during the past 30-plus years. Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of data and reviews.

This college has been claimed by the college or a college representative. ACT English. This college has been claimed by the college or a college representative. Best Colleges for Kinesiology and Physical Therapy in America.

My Plan. Pepperdine University Academics. … Log In ... Test Scores and High School GPA for Pepperdine University See Other Colleges. Overall Grade; 4 Year; Malibu, CA; 1,233 reviews. Academic Statistics. A. Pepperdine University Rankings. 2%.

Admissions Statistics. Scores last updated on April 1, 2020 ... Pepperdine University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission and offers Bachelor’s Degrees, Master’s Degrees and Doctorates in over 44 majors. SAT Reading. 67.

Start Your Review of Graduate School of Education and Psychology - Pepperdine University Rate It!