#1. You may also call this type of essay as argumentative as the writer seeks to persuade the target audience to take a standpoint concerning specific issues. Comparing & Contrasting. Given two prompts, representations, or solution strategies: #14. What is reasonable?)

Problem and solution paper prompts. But since I started using a problem-solving model in my classroom several years ago, I have seen amazing growth in my students' math … Students become more independent at this level and can be free to approach all these writing prompts on their own. Prompt #1: You have noticed your school needs to be cleaned up. Imagine a giant box is delivered to your front doorstep with your name on it. Identifying a problem and proposing one or more solutions should be a key factor in your essay. Do you need to pick a subject for this kind of essay? Sometimes, problems are not solved on the first attempt. You should spend about 40 minutes on this task. A Worthwhile Problem-Solution Essay. You may also call this type of essay as argumentative as the writer seeks to persuade the target audience to take a standpoint concerning specific issues. Well, before you can proceed, you will most certainly need to know what this type of essay is! The following writing prompts and guidelines focus our discussion through the article and into the work of Writing Project 2. Comparing & Contrasting. What is reasonable?) In Writing Project 1, you considered stories and stereotypes. Winged One Browse over 160 educational resources created by Winged One in the official Teachers Pay Teachers store. A problem-solution essay is a type of argument. We did a sad face and a thumbs down for problem and a big smile and a thumbs up for solution. A problem-solution graphic organizer for problem solving shaped like a tree and three writing prompts. Good Problem Solution Essay Topics: A List Of Ideas For Middle School Students. Problem solution is a method of evaluating and writing about a topic. Write a short story about what it might be like if you woke up one morning with a mermaid tail. In composition, using a problem-solution format is a method for analyzing and writing about a topic by identifying a problem and proposing one or more solutions. This type of essay deals with identifying an existent issue, challenge or problem … Step by step we will move towards a constructive essay and find out how to write a problem solution essay together. Second Grade Creative Writing Prompt Worksheets Related ELA Standard: W.2.3. OK, so I'm a big nerd! Students can fill in the branches with good and bad consequences to reach a possible solution. Which is better, winter or summer?