Unfortunately, the opposing team is much better at losing than they are. South Park – The Losing Edge clip6 by Harrington. I'm sorry, Sharon. The Losing Edge sutradaraliyo te Trey Parker, wawu ta loluladu naskah te Trey Parker. "The Losing Edge" is the fifth episode of Season Nine, and the 130th overall episode of South Park.It aired on April 6, 2005 . Note: If a sword or knife has lost its edge, it is blunt. You Might Be Wrong About Why You're Losing Your Edges. Losing My Edge Lyrics: Yeah, I'm losing my edge / I'm losing my edge / The kids are coming up from behind / I'm losing my edge / I'm losing my edge to the kids from France and from London / But I was "The Losing Edge" is the fifth episode in the ninth season of the American animated television series South Park. But you have to take Stan to his Little League game alone. The Losing Edge is the fifth episode in the ninth season of the American animated television series South Park. But we think consumers are still interested in avant-garde designs. A winning season and overzealous parents threaten to ruin the entire summer when the boys of South Park head to the Little League State Championships. As a company, they had lost their competitive edge. In the episode, the boys try to lose their baseball games on purpose so they can play video games all summer, instead of dealing with baseball. South Park – The Losing Edge clip7 by Harrington. Episode botiya lowali episode o-130 to delomo sojara lo South Park. At one point I was considered one of the best tennis players in North America, but I lost my edge during college. If you would like to dispute a trivia point, please discuss it in the article comments. South Park – The Losing Edge clip8 by Harrington. "The Losing Edge" is the fifth episode in the ninth season of the American animated television series South Park. Plot Trey and Matt go behind-the-scenes of The Losing Edge From Season 09 Episode 05, The Losing Edge. 2:31. The boys try to lose their baseball games on purpose so they can play all summer, instead of dealing with baseball. But you have to take Stan to his Little League game alone. COMMON If someone or something loses their edge, they no longer have the special skills, qualities or advantages that they had in the past. I've lost the edge. It originally aired on Comedy Central in the United States on April 6, 2005. These Black dermatologists break down the lesser known hair loss conditions you could be suffering from. Directed by Trey Parker. The Losing Edge Season s09 Episode e05 Written By Trey Parker Production Code 0905 Original Air Date 2005-04-06 Episode Chronology The Official South Park Studios Wiki The kids desperately want an end to the boring baseball season, and just one loss would set them free. The ninth season concluded after 14 episodes on December 7, 2005. Randy trains to fight the other fathers at the games..