Most pre-employment typing test are given in this paragraph-type format and last for approximately 5 minutes. This quiz will help. Dancemat Typing is an interactive game that easily takes you through the introduction, tutorials, and reviews of how to touch type. Run level content (fields, hyperlinks, runs) Annotations (bookmarks, comments, revisions) Custom markup. A paragraph consists of multiple sentences bundled together so they can form a body of information or knowledge. Find other activities. MY MOTHER My mother is a very special woman. If you create a new file, the Normal style is selected by default for any content initially entered. When we choose any of these justification options, Photoshop re-adjusts the spacing between the words so that every line of type in the paragraph fills the entire width of … She cooks delicious food. This quiz tests students ability to identify the following types of paragraphs: expository, narrative, persuasive, and descriptive. The contents of a paragraph in a WordprocessingML document shall consist of any combination of the following four kinds of content: Paragraph properties. To create this article, volunteer authors worked to edit and improve it over time. If you are anxious about an upcoming typing test, try to practice typing for at least 10 minutes a day to build up your stamina so that you can easily maintain … This paragraph descibes something or someone. She always takes care of me . But it takes more than just sentences to write a good quality paragraph. Learn more about Quia. The HTML

element represents a paragraph. She is tall. #N#Types of Paragraphs. This article has also been viewed 52,025 times. Microsoft Word has a button for turning paragraph symbols on and off, which looks like this ¶. DESCRIPTIVE INFORMATIVE PERSUASIVE NARRATIVE 2. She is beautiful . Types of paragraph 1. To indent the first line of a paragraph, put your cursor at the beginning of the paragraph and press the tab key. Paragraphs are usually represented in visual media as blocks of text separated from adjacent blocks by blank lines and/or first-line indentation, but HTML paragraphs can be any structural grouping of related content, such as images or form fields. When you press Enter to start the next paragraph, its first line will be indented. To change paragraph formatting for the current document and all new documents based on the default Normal template, create a new Word file or open an existing Word file. Copy this to my account. p (Paragraph) This element specifies a paragraph of content in the document. She loves me and I love her so much. E-mail to a friend. It’s important to know how to use each paragraph type for the right purpose, though. It has different levels and different stages so users basically learn how to touch type in a step-by-step manner, which makes it very easy for them to get the hang of touch typing. Though not required by the syntax of any language, [citation needed] paragraphs are usually an expected part of formal writing, used to organize longer prose