He is an Indian Film, Stage and Television Actor. He is a regionally, nationally and internationally acclaimed actor. Then if he gets a call to prepare food and is paid for this work, which he likes doing too, it would work wonders. He works in Indian film industry. So now he is 53 years old (as in 2017). He is a regionally, nationally and internationally acclaimed actor. Not Know is mother name and Not Know her father name. Adil Hussain – a well-known name to all of us. Adil Hussain is one of the most popular film actors in India. Adil Hussain: The opportunities knocked my door on their own as acting was my interest. Adil Hussain was born on 5 October 1963 (Age 54 Years) in Goalpara, Assam, India. Adil Hussain Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Son, Family Photos. Watch Queue Queue Does Adil Hussain smoke?

However, I don’t consider acting as a career in my life.

He mainly appears in Bollywood Films as well as art house cinema. He is a regionally, nationally and internationally acclaimed actor. He is a regionally, nationally and internationally acclaimed actor. Her father and mother Nationality Indian, Now he is a professional Indian television actor in Indian. : Not Known (Used to drink alcohol) Earlier, Adil used to smoke and drink alcohol but due to the shortage of money, he left both at the age of 27. Learn about Adil Hussain: his birthday, what he did before fame, his family life, fun trivia facts, popularity rankings, and more. : Not Known (Used to smoke) Does Adil Hussain drink alcohol? If you are interested to know that, just keep your eye on this post.
he born on her mother home city in Goalpara, India, Right now he is 53 years old (last update 2017) and her father name is Not Know and mother name Not Know. Join Facebook to connect with Adil Hussain Adil and others you may know. Adil Hussain was born on 5-Oct-1963 in Goalpara, India. Adil Hussain Biography, Age, Height, Wiki, Family, Profile, Net Worth, Adil Hussain is a famous Indian television actor in India he born on 5-Oct-1963 in Goalpara, India, Her home city is Goalpara and Nationality Indian. Adil Hussain established himself as the leading & Popular actors in India. Adil Hussain – a well-known name to all of us. her original home city Goalpara, Indian. In fact, here is his full biography available.

In this blog post, we added his full lifestyle and others secret. View the profiles of people named Adil Hussain Adil. This video is unavailable. Adil acted in many plays, appeared in television serials, radios, films, and stand-up comedies. Watch Queue Queue.

Adil acted in many plays, appeared in television serials, radios, films, and stand-up comedies. For example if someone is a good cook and has interest in cooking. Some Lesser Known Facts About Adil Hussain.
Her main Profession is Indian television actor. And in this case it can be considered as a career. Adil Hussain Age, Height, wiki, Family, wife, weight, contact number and more. He works in the general public Bollywood and in the cinema of author. Adil Hussain was born in October 5, 1963, Adil Hussain is an Indian theater, television and film actor from the state of Assam.