On this page I have put various CAE essay examples which my students have sent to me. Are you an advanced (CEFR level C1) learner of English? Writing advanced essays in English. In this infographic you'll discover 7 secrets that will help you take your writing to the next level. Advanced C1. Many students need to improve their writing skills to pass their exams, whereas other just want to improve their written English for general purposes. Both infinitives and gerundsexplain... 3. Course papers for your e-mail and literature essay writing centers on the five-paragraph essay. Some students want us to correct their CV or Resume, others an application letters for an important job or interview. Each lesson has a preparation task, a model text with writing tips and three tasks to check your understanding and to practise a variety of writing skills. Learn to Use Infinitives and Gerunds. Texts include essays, proposals, articles, reports, reviews and emails. Advanced english essays Workshops are both young, vocabulary. 4. CAE Essay Examples Introduction. If you keep reading this page, you will find tasks to complete and either a video or written feedback which I provided to the student based on the Cambridge English Assessment Scale from the C1 Advanced handbook for teachers. Our writing correction service is very popular for many reasons. This section offers writing practice to help you write clear, well-structured texts about complex subjects. 4 Advanced English Grammar Skills for More Impressive Writing 1. Persuasive, as one of advanced placement. Master Compound and Complex Sentences. Add Color to Your Writing with Advanced Verbs. Do you know the technical differences between average, advanced, nuanced and thoughtful English writing? Understanding how sentences are put together willhelp you... 2.