vegetables for lunch? Coordinating Conjunctions Quiz!

My father likes football.

So far I have thought of the following ideas... 1.

Q2 - I couldn't really afford it, ____ I bought it. Can you use them at their right places if yes, then how?

I phoned all my friends . Get the Ss to guess the feeling. In groups the Ss have to make up …

It was very cold outside, I put on my warmest clothes. Q4 - It's an old black ____ white film. A multi-level English curriculum featuring cartoon animated videos, engaging games, interactive tests and a progress tracker. 9. How are because and so used? Choose the appropriate linker:and ,so,but or because. 2. This basic grammar quiz can really help you with that. ( O uzun ve incedir. ) Any ideas for teaching Why - Because??? b. Board game (so,because,but,although) worksheet . 16. so I'm getting a jobs magazine this afternoon. Q6 - She tried hard ____ managed to do it. 8. so the leader has resigned. 1-In summer we wear light clothes but because and so the weather is hot. 15. so I sometimes hit my head on low doors.

Take a tour now! We can go to the beach. and because but or so.

This is a quiz for students of English as a second language. 1. Instructions: Choose the correct answer.

10. Imagination game. “But, Because, So” is powerful, because it forces students to … So the game that started in Europe and received a new life in Asia has become more accessible than ever to American gamblers. This quiz will help you practice using the conjunctions, SO, UNTIL, BECAUSE, WHEN. 9. because she was in such a rush. I couldn't sleep . She´s in hospital because she had an accident. 4. They work many hours, but they don´t have much money. Live Worksheets Worksheets that listen. 2. I did not want to miss the train so I started early in the morning.

“But, Because, So” is powerful, but the best part is that it gets more productive the more you use it. This basic grammar quiz can really help you with that. He was my friend so I decided to help him.

So- in honor of this simple powerful tool here’s my “But, Because, So” on “But, Because, So”: “But, Because, So” is powerful.

Test your knowledge, even if you fail, you'll leave this quiz with more knowledge than when you began. I buy tomatoes, peppers and potatoes. and because but or so. there was a party next door. 3. Choose the right conjuctions: so, and, but, because to complete the following sentences in English. AND. Go to sleep/wake up game and its many variations. He can dance and he can sing very well. Get them to guess why from an ABC choice quiz. Given its high … So, And or But are some of the most used conjunctions. 13. so I'm going to bed. He is 40 years old and is tall and plump. They are used to connect two words, phrases, or clauses. 11. so now we can't buy it. 4. For example: There is a brief grammar explanation followed by an exercise in which students have to fill in the blanks with the right connector. Because / And / So / But Exercise 1 / 2 13. I worked hard because I wanted to pass the test. 6. We aren't going to the bank. we went to the beach.