An appendix might explain words, or even terms used in the contract. It contains other additional information. Paradoxically lots of googles for annexure but none of them to clarify the matter. I'm assuming it just means annex, but I'd like to be sure. Some examples include a spreadsheet that provides a visual explanation of financial billing or forecasts, a chart that gives a graphic view of the business trends or a budget. I can't find it in any dictionary (legal and general). It adds or further describes the information within the letter. Am besten googelst Du mal nach Beispielen ("annex document" oder "appendix contract" z.B.)

One would look at the appendix for additional information or clarification. The annex is a standalone document that is an addendum to the main report.

Both words refer to something being added onto a document, usually in terms of legal documents.

Looking at definitions, we get: annex. In summary, an annex and an appendix are both forms of addendums to a main document. English term or phrase: Annexure vs Annex: I see the term annexure for the first time of my career. In a way one could say an annex can also be called an appendix but the same is not true for appendix. Appendix.

An attachment tends to be data additions to the document such as annual reports, test reports, parts lists etc Annex tends to have specific meaning to some customers. Posted: (2 days ago) The main difference between Annex and Appendix is that Annex is an addition of supplementary information, whereas the Appendix is an extension or attachment to a document.

Is there a subtle difference between the two terms (legally speaking). An appendix tends to be a self-contained document on a defined topic, attached to the main document but containing additional or supporting information. Anhänge zu E-Mails und Anlagen zu Schreiben sind attachments Anhänge zu Verträgen sind meist appendices Ein Anbau oder eine Erweiterung ist ein annex, obwohl das Wort auch für Anhänge und Anlagen verwendet wird. Annex vs. oder einsprachigen Definitionen ("define:attachment") Annex and appendix both mean relatively the same thing. An annex, on the other hand, is usually a standalone document that offers additional information than contained in the main document. An annex is essentially part of the main text but is placed at the end separately so as to make the whole document clearer; whereas an appendix is essentially additional text which full fills the purpose of supplementing the main text. An appendix contains data that cannot be placed in the main document and has references in the original copy or file. Annexure means a part of document i.e without it the report is incomplete while attachment means a supporting document which helps for proper understanding.