An important aspect of our program is self-reflection. To be admitted into the Applied Science program please submit your Personal Impact Statement. Health Sciences Personal Statement Examples . Biomedical Science Personal Statement. Applied Biomedical Science Personal StatementMy interest in bioscience has been growing with me ever since I was teenager.

Being a student of Applied Science at college gave me an opportunity to be more familiar with Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Math and I graduated with A level.

Since I was at school I have found science stimulating and challenging subjects particularly in biology and chemistry. Obtaining a bachelor’s degree is a difficult and rewarding process! As a student at school I really enjoyed studying Biology, Chemistry and Anatomy.

Osteopathy Personal Statement. Biomedical Sciences Personal Statement 3I have chosen to apply for biomedical science course. Biomedical Science Personal Statement Examples . I have made this choice because I am very interested in following up a career in the health service. Our biomedical sciences personal statement examples will inspire you to write your own, and help you understand why other biomedical students have made successful applications in the past.

Our health sciences personal statements should inspire you to write your own unique statement, and help you understand how students have successfully applied for this course in the past. Once you submit this form you will receive an emailed copy for your records.