We will protect your personal information in accordance with our privacy policy.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Recruitment 2020. Not only does ACCA institute work with … I agree to allow the Association of Chartered Accountants in the United States (“ACAUS”) to collect and store my data from this form.
L'Association des comptables agréés (AAPA) est devenue une filiale de DAA. the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.

I also authorize ACAUS to contact me in connection with ACAUS activities. The ACCA qualification is recognised and is treated in other countries as being equivalent to their local qualification.

Certified Accountant”qualification. ASSOCIATION OF CHARTERED CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS | 275 abonnés sur LinkedIn | ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is world's leading and fastest-growing international accountancy organisation with 2,19,000 members and 5,27,000 students worldwide. What is ACCA? The ACCA qualification proves to employers that you have ability in all aspects of business.

Les membres ont le droit d'utiliser le titre agréé Expert - comptable diplômé (abréviation CCEC ou FCCA). 1996: Chartered Association of Certified Accountants renommé Association des comptables agréés. ACCA stands for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants a leading international accountancy body. They aim to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around . ACCA is one of the most popular accountancy organization recognized and has strength of almost 200,000 members and 500,000 students worldwide. Founded in 1904, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is the global professional accounting body offering the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification. Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a global professional accounting body of UK that offers Chartered Certified Accountant qualifications. ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants.