He/she will surely think about us that how great or how good we are. I listened to our earlier stuff and we screwed up a lot. I … Quotes Juliet Quotes. Wherefore art thou Romeo? Thank you for a wonderful night. Read Bad Night from the story Sad Quotes by jellybeanerzz (Janelle) with 292 reads. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me. This line may be one of the most frequently quoted, and frequently misunderstood, lines in all of Shakespeare. 1 quote have been tagged as bad-night: Mokokoma Mokhonoana: ‘One man’s bad day is another man’s good night.’ Welcome home! It is always consoling to think of suicide: in that way one gets through many a bad night. Thoughts of suicide have got me through many a bad night. Sleeping student. There are good and bad … Discover and share Bad Night Quotes. Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me. (I.ii.) Bad Night Quotes . Me Man Matter Saying. There are good and bad times, but … When men do not have healthy notions of the Divinity, false ideas supplant them, just as in bad times one uses counterfeit money when there is no good money. Grimm Season 5 Episode 20: "Bad Night" Quotes. If you can't sleep right at night, try a weighted blanket. I guess we all have a bad night now and then and really screw up. Suicide Think Way Bad. I used to have bad dreams. O Romeo, Romeo! These are occasions a good learner would not miss. Here we going to provide you the List of 50 Good Night Quotes For Friends. I used to be afraid of the dark. Browse through thousands of Authors and Categories to find out words which can really change your life! Bad times have a scientific value. Throughout my journey with Mum I have been struck by key points to remember both when helping someone with dementia to live with the respect and dignity they deserve but also things to hang onto when times seem bleak. Goodnight. Friedrich Nietzsche. These are occasions a good learner would not miss. Though Juliet is standing on her balcony, unaware of Romeo below her, the line doesn’t mean she’s asking where he is. Department of Education, consider these sleep quotes as our request for an official time change for school everywhere. But now I am so grateful to have a strong, loving man like you to hide under at night. When men do not have healthy notions of the Divinity, false ideas supplant them, just as in bad times one uses counterfeit money when there is no good money. Always be kindful to your friends. Let me make this perfectly clear -- you and I don't have complete control here. depressing, quotes, sad. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. The best part of a romantic evening is going to sleep wishing it had never ended.