I just hope you never regret marrying me. Login or sign up now!

It’s amazing how you could just accomplish so many things by doing nothing. (2013) 1. This Sign is Used to Say (Sign Synonyms) HOPE ; HOPEFUL; Example of … What is being signed (English Meaning) HOPE. 25. I was looking forward to every lesson. I so hope you will sweep me off my feet and take me away from my sad, lonely life straight to fairy-tale land. Available to full members. 0. The children might say, “I hope daddy gets home early tonight so we can play kickball after supper before his meeting.” In other words, they desire for him to get home early so that they can experience this good thing, namely, playing together after supper. That’s what you do to me when you make me smile just by smiling.

0. It is not synonymous with "option." Say I crash my light plane on a desert island. I commend Princeton University for designing this course. Sarah allowed her hope to sink in before continuing. So expresses agreement or confirmation, with a general meaning of " it is true " or " it is the case". Yet the only thing you’ve ever done has been the latter by saying no. Red means love, so it’s best not to give red flowers on a first date. 26. Memory Aid. Hope is the desire for something good in the future. "Have you got a chance to look into this" can simply imply the present of 2: Have you got time (now) to look into this, although it is nonstandard in this sense also. So expressing consequence. Available to full members. 1. I don't think that 1 is necessarily about luck, although it certainly can be construed this way given that it is a nonstandard construction. You have so much power over me to make me happy or sad. 1. These things are controllable to us. Now, let's look more closely at each of these,. Translation history will soon only be available when you are signed in and will be centrally managed within My Activity.Past history will be cleared during this upgrade, so make sure to save translations you want to remember for ease of access later. Login or sign up now! Sign Description. I should hope so.
But hope is also painful, because the desired circumstance is not yet at hand, and, moreover, may never be at hand. It's so easy to place our hope in this material world -- what we can see, taste, touch, and feel.

Available to full members. Yellow and orange flowers signify mean joy of life, blue means freedom, and pink conveys sweeter emotions or intimacy. 0. A "hope," by definition, is for something out of one's control.