I feel like origin steve was missed understood as a bad guy so I made this but in the steve saga series hes actually the bad guy but half way to the end he … An Internet meme, more commonly known simply as a meme (/ m iː m / MEEM), is a type of meme that is spread via the Internet, often through social media platforms.Traditionally, a prominent form of such memes consisted of image macros paired with a concept or catchphrase. Tell the community what’s on your mind. Behind The Meme Channel Ad. Origin. Meme Status Submission Type: Social Game Year 2020 Origin Twitter Tags art, masterpiece, tweets, comparison, diy, @jenniferpiumar1, claude monet, camille with a small dog, @lindaghatton About. Dawkins described memes as a being a form of cultural propagation, which is a way for people to transmit social memories and cultural ideas to each other. The word meme was first introduced by evolutionary biologist, Richard Dawkins, in 1976. 0 1 50 (1 Today) On March 17, 2020, Twitter user mcapriglioneart shared the template for the challenge, asking her followers for six characters from popular media to draw fan art of and suggesting they do the same (shown below). Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. Subscribe To Behind The Meme To Learn About The Meaning, History, And Origin Of Your Favorite Memes. The Getty's Home Art Challenge refers to a social game started by the Getty Museum's Twitter account in which people share their real-life reproductions of masterpieces. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Submit your art. 564,306 views 3 years ago. Post an update . Post a journal. Monthly Memes and Events > Origin Meme. ... [SC] Fraya Origin Meme. Meme comes from the Greek word mimema (meaning "something imitated", American Heritage Dictionary). The post received over 1,700 likes and 370 retweets in one month.

A meme (/ m iː m / MEEM) is an idea, behavior, or style that spreads by means of imitation from person to person within a culture and often carries symbolic meaning representing a particular phenomenon or theme. Status update.

Uploads Play all. DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. I … Literature. Journal.