Writing scores are normally available about two weeks after your multiple-choice scores. The majority of colleges do not superscore the ACT, but I would still recommend that you send in the ACT without Writing if you do score higher on certain sections of … If you send them a score with writing. Regarding the October test date only: Scores from the October test date are available within 3-8 weeks, due to equating. Requests are processed after your tests have been scored and all scores for your test option—the ACT or the ACT with writing—are ready. You can send your ACT scores either when you take the test or any time after you get your scores. Equating procedures ensure that scores reported have a constant meaning across … As well if you take a students English score and cross reference with a low writing score it drops their ELA score significantly.

No need to worry. If you took the writing test, your overall scores are not officially reported until your writing scores have been added. Maybe they meant they wouldn't take just tht score if no writing was taken. As I stated above an 8 or higher is sufficient and the higher the better obviously. The reference to the article was not about getting a 7 on the ACT. And also the other scores, it seems you should be fine. You can have your ACT scores sent to other colleges and scholarship agencies, even after you test. Method 1: Use Your Four Free Score Reports From the time you register for the ACT until noon Central Time the Thursday after your test date, you have the option of sending out four free score reports to colleges or scholarship programs. I will call them tmrw and other schools to make sure that is correct.