Possible answers include: shy, jolly, creative, etc. Mia Hall.

A Few Keywords About the Character Name Male Female Age (in years) Social class working middle upper Education less than high school high school some college bachelor's degree masters / doctorate Shape very overweight overweight average underweight very underweight Realism Realistic Creative Terra Vista Middle School Autopsy Analysis of a Character Use the body outline on the next page to plan your autopsy of a character from our selection. Mia Hall is the seventeen-year-old protagonist of If I Stay, and the novel is told from her point of view. These lessons target reading, writing, speaking, and listening to help students navigate the complexities of analyzing literature.
Character Autopsy:Dissecting and Diagnosing Key Character Traits This 1-2 day high-interest characterization activity and interactive assignment will engage even the most reluctant learners in your classroom! If I Stay Characters Next. Aug 28, 2017 - Explore mildredcalvin's board "character activities" on Pinterest. Dismiss Visit. Ask your students to list some character traits. Internal I am working on the conversion of word docs to google docs. The narrator of [I]The Outsiders, Ponyboy is fourteen years old and a greaser. Mia Hall . See more ideas about School counseling, School social work and School psychology. Character Autopsy Choose a character from the novel and explain each of his body parts using your computer Use textual evidence and symbols to support your explanations The Body Parts are... Head: Intellectual Side of the character- What are his dreams? For the final version, outline the body of a classmate, complete the autopsy of a major character from your novel and include the information list below the instructions. He has "light-brown, almost-red hair and greenish-gray eyes," and wears his hair "longer than a lot of boys wear theirs, squared off in the back and long at the front and sides." Modified Character Autopsy~ Camilla Cream Part 2 In this video, you will see what I did to modify the original assignment. Sep 27, 2017 - This general characterization can be used to help students gather information about both direct and indirect characterization.

Visions?

It can be used with any novel, short story, memoir, etc.

Daniel Yang portrayed Dilton in the pilot. Character activities Collection by Mil Calvin. If you like this board, be sure to check out BespokeClassroom.com for more lessons and FREEBIES! Respond to the questions ... You are not limited to drawing the character’s autopsy; you may be VERY creative! Tell your students that a character trait is a quality of a character, which could include a variety of descriptive words. You are not limited to drawing the character’s autopsy; you may be VERY creative! Mollie, the beautiful white mare, represents the bourgeois middle class during the Russian Revolution in George Orwell's famous novel, 'Animal Farm.' Ponyboy's second-oldest brother, who is sixteen. Major Curda as Dilton Doiley: The leader of the town's troop of Ranger Scouts.