Title: Comparative Game Author: Chris Gunn (c) Lanternfish ESL Keywords: comparative adjectives, esl Last modified by: chris and sunmi Created Date: 7/6/2011 1:59:00 PM Other titles: Comparative Game Comparative adjectives are used to compare differences between the two objects they modify (larger, smaller, faster, higher).They are used in sentences where two nouns are compared, in this pattern: Noun (subject) + verb + comparative adjective + than + noun (object). Kids can then type in the comparative form of the specific adjective.

Game to practice comparatives and superlatives using zoo animals. 3. Degrees of adjectives. Something smaller than a piano. If you found this English Grammar Game about Comparatives & Superlatives fun or useful, let others know about it: Re: looking for a game of 'comparative and superlative" grammar I use this as an introduction or conclusion to teaching comparatives with kids about the same age. The even better part is that it can be adapted to just about any topic or level of student. 2. Give each team a pen and paper for writing. comparatives and superlatives grammar game, vocabulary worksheets, handwriting and tracing worksheets, word search worksheets, text maze worksheets, crossword worksheets, grammar flashcards, vocabulary flashcards, grammar games, vocabulary games, esl phonics flashcards, song worksheets, video games, interactive flash games, classroom game ideas, board games My mum is a vet and my dad is a teacher. Divide the students into teams of three or four. Comparison : elementary and intermediate level exercises. I am taller than my brother and sister but my dad is the tallest. Then, write the following items on the board: 1. Comparatives, Superlatives, Zoo Animals, Wild Animals, Space, Solar System, Planets Comparison, ESL Grammar Game, Vocabulary Game, Adjectives, Learn to Compare If you would like to learn the rules about Comparatives and Superlatives, visit our Comparatives and Superlatives Grammar Rules. ESL Kids Interactive Grammar Games and PPT Games. This English grammar game is to help you learn about Comparatives and Superlatives.. #1: Hot Potato Comparative Adjective Game. #13 Comparative Adjectives Games: Running Dictation If you’re looking for the ultimate 4-skills ESL game then look no further than running dictation. Write an example noun on the board, e.g. The kids are provided a sentence to read with the regular form of the adjective. The simplest of all comparatives games is testing each other in pairs on what the comparative forms are, and the simplest way of doing that is throwing something such as a beachball to and fro testing each other with “Bad”/ “Worse”, “Far”/ “Further” etc. Our grammar games include eight different game platforms that arm teachers wth fun games to play in the …

ESL Kids Interactive Grammar Games and PPT Games. After an introduction to comparative adjectives, the Turtle Diary game inviting kids to write comparative forms of adjectives is an excellent practice exercise. Comparatives and superlatives 1. Find the comparative and superlative adjectives and write them in the boxes. Our grammar games include eight different game platforms that arm teachers wth fun games to play in the …
I think being a …

Something bigger than a piano. If you’re looking for a fun game to play with kids as well as adults, then you’ll want to consider Hot Potato. I teach them personality and appearance adjectives first, smart, funny, tall, short, etc. Students have to pass around a classroom object of some kind until the timer goes off or the music stops. Comparatives exercises. Grammar games and exercises are packed with fun video games, perfect for students and teachers, who teach or learn English.Play ESL Puzzles grammar games for free and experience the power of video technology in the classroom.

This Kangaroo Boomerang game is a fun exercise to review adjectives in comparative and superlative forms, while developing zoo animal vocabulary use in sentences. The second item of comparison can be omitted if it is clear from the context (final example below). This free comparative adjectives game is useful for practicing or reviewing comparatives.

Comparative adjectives. Read and find. This is my family. This game replaces the previous game which is now phased out due to unsupported technology.