Sakshi Behl / December 29th, 2016 | 11 Min Read. What makes good content? Content moderator for facebook community interview. How do you know if a piece of content is doing well? It lasted around 45 minutes and it was conducted through videoconference. I was interviewed … Social Media Content Moderator at Accenture was asked... 12 Mar 2020. every question given was "competency-based," like "describe how you work under pressure" or "how do you respond to seeing offensive content" 1 Answer . 31 Accenture Content Moderator interview questions and 24 interview reviews. A free inside look at Content Moderator interview questions and process details for other companies - all posted anonymously by interview candidates. 3 ITCAN Content Moderator interview questions and 1 interview reviews. Accenture 4.0 based on 13.9k Reviews Private.

Check out Upwork's top Content Writers. Selected Interview Details. Accenture Content Moderator Reviews. Interview Questions; Company Overview; Company Salaries; Company Benefits; Close Search. Content Moderator for Facebook Community (1) Process Associate (18) Management Trainee (5) Process Developer (4) more profiles . However, TaskUs is shifting the perspective away from this portrayal. The work of content moderators has been portrayed negatively in the past. You want to make sure the content writer understands how their work aligns with your … Dublin, Ireland 31 Years Old. Interview questions. Share Content Marketing Interview Questions & Answers [Template] via email More companies are opening up content positions in their departments thanks to the growth in, and corresponding investment in content marketing, with 75% of companies increasing content marketing investment, and 43% increasing staff levels according to 2016 Curata data. 14 Content Writing interview questions and answers. Hanlalath KV حنظلة.

Pre-moderation has the benefit of ensuring (in the hands of a good moderator) that content you deem to be undesirable, particularly libelous content, is kept off the visible community sections of your site. based on 34 … 10000+ employees Consulting IT/ITES MNC Forbes Global 2000 Is this your company? It was made by a manager from the Youtube content moderation team, which was very neat and friendly. Top Interview Questions. “I come up with dozens of questions for the panel ahead of time… I literally write 30-50 questions down in advance, knowing that I may only get to 5 of them, but when I do they will be phrased exactly how I want them, and the panel will be kept on track.” -Tom Webster, writer, speaker, and panel moderator. Your goal when making your pitch is to show that you’re the best person to solve that problem. Interviewers ask questions about why you should be hired to measure how you qualify for the job and fit in with the company. Free interview details posted anonymously by ITCAN interview candidates. Sort: Relevance Popular Date . Remember, employers hire workers to solve a problem, whether it’s boosting sales, streamlining processes, or building a brand. A free inside look at Content Moderation interview questions and process details for 16 companies - all posted anonymously by interview candidates. Interview questions. Top 20 Social Media Interview Questions & Answers Guide. 08 Aug 2017. When someone submits content to your website and you have it placed in a queue to be checked by a moderator before it is visible to all, you are pre-moderating. Genpact Content Moderator for Facebook Community Interview Questions & tips 1 - 1 of 1 Interviews Sort By: Popularity | Latest.