1. Describe the given below bar diagram

To be ready to answer this question, create a list of adjectives and phrases that you think best describe you. PTE Describe Image – Study the bar diagram for 25 seconds and record your answer in 40 seconds.PTE Describe Image is a long-answer item type that assesses speaking skills.It requires test takers to describe an image from an academic source such as a graph, map, pie-chart, table or process. Then, look back at the job description and circle all the adjectives and phrases on your list that best relate to the position. (You may even want to ask family and friends for suggestions.) Sample Responses For Describe Image PTE. Answer questions.

Higher PE - Describe questions. Practice one of the questions below and give it to your teacher to mark. I am also a really fun and easygoing person. Preparation time: 0 seconds (the information will remain on the screen throughout) Response time: 15 seconds for 7 and 8. A particularly strong answer would describe measured results, for example, ‘92% of our surveyed customers were satisfied their problems had been solved by our customer services team.’ 9. 1. ... Answer questions. ... By referring to what, who, where, when and how in your answer, you paint a picture of a method or approach and describe how it was completed in chronological order. Practically, it is not possible to describe the whole image in 40 seconds. I have written a post on how to describe an image in PTE. Then you will be asked to answer three questions related to the reading. Look at the image below and describe it …

Questions 7-9: Respond to Questions (with provided information) In these questions you will be given information to read. An answer fit for a sales profile to the question ‘Describe who you are’ “I am brave and fearless person. In this post, we have covered repeated ‘Describe Image’ questions with sample response. WRITING TO DESCRIBE In the exam, the length of your answer will be indicated in the question, perhaps around 4-500 words is typical (two sides of A4); for coursework, check with your teacher but three sides of A4 (6-800 words) is normal. PTE Describe Image Sample Questions & Responses. 30 seconds for question 9. I have to describe 5 pictures for my project in 300 words and I had no idea how to describe it and put it in words.What is the main things I should describe about.Thank you(= ... How to describe a picture in photography? I am not afraid to pick up the phone to speak with a customer or to call for a quick meeting with the team to discus issues. Strategic thinking (seeing the bigger picture) Strategic thinking – example interview questions