Explain a situation in which you were to analyze a process and make recommendations. Barkley is big on extending gratitudes every week, so I have a gratitude for Barkley: I am so thankful for the opportunities I got to take part in and the work I got to complete for an amazing company, with amazing people. Regardless of how trivial an experience might seem to you at the time, every job/internship results in the acquisition of skills which are transferable to other work settings. Employment Questions Please provide sample answers to the questions below. Internship experience is a valuable part of your resume. When interviewing for a job involving management, you may encounter the question, “describe your leadership experience.” This question is important to interviewers because your answer will show your experience and capabilities as a leader. Job descriptions or person specifications usually have both ‘essential’ and ‘desirable’ criteria included. Between the experience gained and the people I was able to work with, this internship was more than I could have ever hoped for. What might recruiters be looking for? 2. When applying to jobs, here's how you can put your internship on your resume in the best possible light. Include in your response how you completed […] Describing Your Experience Often the most difficult part of developing a resume is learning how to articulate your experiences in a way that will impress potential employers. You need to describe how your skills, knowledge and experience match the job outline, while also explaining your motivation and goals. 1. Therefore you need to read the job description before responding. Cheers to the best summer internship! Keep it short and sweet. College students should try to keep their resume under one page, according to Career Builder. 1.Describe your experience in writing reports, correspondence and/or procedures, and the audience to which they were written. Potential employers recognize the value of interns who are willing to work hard for the sake of learning more about the industry. Example answer: I have always wanted to work as an exhibition designer for a museum that embraces cultural changes and provides a sensory experience for its visitors. While taking a print out of your internship report, keep in mind that what type of paper you can use to make it look more professional and good idea is to use resume paper. Learning how to describe your internship experience on a resume or cover letter is the key to getting employers to notice you. Then choose a few of your experiences that touch on these skills to discuss in your job interview. Internship Report Sample – Internship Report Format . The internship report drafted by top professionals to provide guidance to students has given the few important steps in chronological order. The question is asking you to match your knowledge, experience and skills with the job you have applied for. In many positions, the only distinction between an intern and an employee is the pay rate. Here are three easy tips for successfully using your internship experience on your resume or cover letter.