Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Store does not have a price match guarantee. Does anyone know what you need for in store student discount for the Surface Pro 2? Upvote for visibility. Microsoft does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Microsoft (including feedback, ratings, reviews and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to the Store or associated Microsoft services for review by others (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). For example, if Best Buy sells a new game for $59.99, a My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked member will be able to buy it for $47.99. Depends on the store, most of the time they don't price match bundles, but a manager might if you ask hard enough or if they really want to close the sale. Costco does not price-match with competitors. Refunds will take into account the discount.

Am I missing something on your price match guarantee? It must be purchased in-store though. Learn more about Windows Stores, Office, Surface, Band, Xbox and Lumia. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Microsoft does not guarantee that a price, product or promotion offered online will also be available or honored at a Microsoft Retail Store or vice versa. The Best Buy student discount provides you with access to deep discounts on computers, televisions, and a variety of other electronics. Best Buy will also, upon request, match its previous in-store or online price as long as it’s done during the return and exchange period. Forums. share. Best Buy price was 499.99. However, it’s important to note that Best Buy often uses its own unique model numbers for appliances and other high-priced items. It was shipped and sold by amazon! Upvote for visibility. Shop for the latest software directly from the Microsoft Store. save hide report. Available only in Microsoft [retail and] online store in [United States (including Puerto Rico)]. Show a Blue Shirt in store. No where does it say not prime! I thought I'd help those of you out who are still on the fence due to price.

Your best bet is going and asking at your local Best Buy.

We will not match the advertised price other retailers offer for the same items. I was told that since it had prime beside it they would not price match!

This is important because stuff you get in one region might not work in another, including Xbox Live Gold, apps, games, movies, and the balance in your Microsoft account. Both however would price match the $750 i5, 128gb model. Best Buy will then review and verify the price match request on a Best Buy device.

So much for price match guarantee! Visit any Best Buy store and present the qualifying competitor's ad or website, with the lower price that is still in effect, to any of our Blue Shirts. Once you find a lower price, simply print out the product page (with the price visible) and use that to get a price-match at one of the stores below. Like other stores, Best Buy requires the items be identical and in stock at both Best Buy and the competing store. I would like to buy mine in-store at Best Buy so that I can combine the student discount with 15% cash back from discover+apple pay. I thought I'd help those of you out who are still on the fence due to price. I went to both store and they would both price match the Microsoft store discount but they would not do the BestBuy coupon on top. Available only in Microsoft [retail and] online store in [United States (including Puerto Rico)].

Shop the Microsoft Brand Store at Best Buy. So even if two products look the same, they can have different numbers, making them … The educational discount is the same way since BBY has their own college student deals, but try asking a manager and they just might.