I have seen In Gods Country and The twelfth wife as well as all of big love. While polygamy, especially when referred to as polyamory or even pansexuality, may seem like a modern-day concept to some, the practice of having multiple spouses, or at least multiple lovers, has been around for centuries. Movies TV Shows Music Books Games DVDs/Blu-Ray People Art & Design Places Web TV & Podcasts Toys & Collectibles Comic Book Series Beauty Animals View more categories » Lists Reviews Images Update feed. Update: Yeah I saw that one, I said twelfth meant 19th.

1.1.4 Talk shows.

2 Upcoming programming. 3.1.2 Web Exclusives. 3.4 Short films and music videos.

Movies revolving around polygamy? Ex-Rabbi Philip Shark, who lives on a farm in Sussex with seven wives; and Summer and … 3.3 Documentaries. TV Shows tagged as 'Polygamy' by the Listal community.

Things only get more complicated when Ryder's father declares that God has chosen Julina to be his wife.

1.1.3 Docu-Series. I have recently been facinated by these movies, so I was hoping someone could help me find more. With Haley Lu Richardson, Mary McCormack, Sam Hennings, Riki Lindhome.

In the Bible, in fact, King Solomon was reputed to have more than seven hundred wives, and he was considered the wisest man to have ever lived.

1 Current programming. Watch Escaping Polygamy season 1 episode 6 online.

The following is a list of television programs formerly or currently broadcast by A&E .

It is a really good one, and it stars the girl who plays Lexi in Greys anatomy. Sort by: …

Watch your favourite CTV shows online for free. Click here and start watching the full episode in seconds. Deeply in love, a young man (Jack Falahee) and woman (Haley Lu Richardson) plan to run away from their polygamous community and its leader (William Mapother). 3 Former programming. Watch series like The Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, Quantico, The Voice, How to Get Away with Murder, Criminal Minds and many more.

2.1 Reality show.

Directed by Rachel Lee Goldenberg. Explores the inner workings of two polyamorous relationships.

Any ideas?

3.2 Syndicated programming.

Ryder and Julina have just fallen madly in love.

Fictional Characters Actors & Actresses Music artists Authors Directors: Login; Signup; TV Shows > Polygamy TV Shows.

But this passionate romance is forbidden--it goes against the laws of their polygamous community.

TLC is doubling down — actually, quadrupling down — on real-world polygamy family drama, as the network of Sister Wives adds Seeking Sister Wife to … 3.1 Original programming. The complete guide by MSN.