The first social interaction that takes place in a baby’s life is with his family only, or his immediate family is the first social group that a child may interact with. When we analyse children’s social development and the influence of the family, peer and school on them it is important to know the basics of the theory of the social development.

The essay is about the factors that affect the way that children develop.
IELTS Writing Task 2/ IELTS Essay: You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.

Some of the theories emphasise the importance of the family for the student’s social development, while the others emphasise the influence of the child’s social Band 9 IELTS essay sample. Use Examples to Support Your Position. Some people say that parents have the most important role in a child’s development.

Family is the single most important influence in a child's life.

Humans are social animals, and thus the social structure plays an important role in their development. top-rated free essay Some People Think That the Family Is the Most Important Influence on Young Adults. Which View Do You Agree with? The Effects of My Mother on My Life Many people, as well as myself, believe that a mother’s influence is one of the most important influences that one will ever come in contact with in their lives.

Considering the family is the most important agent of socialization, the individual will likely contemplate the family’s opinion(s) and may be influenced negatively which could cause friction within the family, the relationship, or both. However, others argue that other things like television or friends have the most significant influence… Other People Think That Friends Are the Most Important Influence on Young Adults. The way family members relate to one another and operate together as a social group can shape a child's self-esteem, socialization, and cultural identity. In my opinion, parents are certainly important in a child’s life but now friends and media are becoming even more influential. Others believe that the family still remains more important. Discuss both opinions and give your opinion. According to some people, parents are the most influential people in a child’s life; others insist that friends and gadgets like television have a greater impact on them.
This is the question: Some people think that the main factors influencing a child’s development these days are things such as television, friends, and music. A mother’s love, comfort, and support will often help to shape a child and allow them to become the person they need to be later on in life. Parents and family form a child's first relationships.