Here are eight things to do during an argument, conflict, debate, or discussion. These eight things will help you get successful positive results.
What’s weird is how this rarely applies to any other religion. . Morris M.. . Take A Timeout. If the argument becomes too emotionally taxing or emotionally abusive, it can help a lot to just take a time out until either party regains control of … ... say, a moderate Indonesian leading a regular life and a Sudanese extremist. 10 Topics Guaranteed to Start an Argument. One of the great things about the internet is the way it opens up debate. Feel free to add to the list in the comments: Funny Things Kids Say. They were too funny not to share! If you're in a long-term relationship with someone, you two will argue, it's written in the Bible. Sadly, it's easier said than done. The List: 20 sentences guaranteed to start an argument on the Internet New, 912 comments People on the internet get REALLY mad if you don't like what they like. ... they’ll likely miss the true message of what you are trying to say and will instead focus on proving you wrong, leading to a circular conversation or argument that goes nowhere. The trick is to avoid fighting over meaningless stupid things, reserving your energy for dialogues that can change your everyday life for the better. Autumn: Oh God, I have so many… Fail to reach a resolution on the argument itself and you will end up fighting again in the future about the same thing, therapists and psychologists say. ... but using these words is a surefire way to turn an argument … There are definitely some things you shouldn’t say in an argument. I mean, I know that tempers are fraying and you are beyond mad, and probably quite hurt, but uttering some words can make the fight seem so much worse. Comments.

(Last names have been removed to protect the innocently hilarious and some quotes were altered slightly for grammar & spelling corrections only). Thinking of something to say after an argument is over is the worst feeling.

7 Phrases You Should Never Say During An Argument. If you aren’t careful, a heated argument can become an all-out war, and maybe even the end of a great relationship.