100% Upvoted. And I'm not even sure he actually scheduled it. share. I scheduled an install for an in dash radio and never received a confirmation number. It's not always clear what is the best way to talk to Geek Squad representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. My co-worker told me the day and time, but I never received a confirmed appointment paper. Geek Squad offers an unmatched level of tech and appliance support, with Agents ready to help you online, on the phone, in your home, and at Best Buy stores. This thread is archived.

3 comments. What do I do?? You'll find Geek Squad in every Best Buy store, with more than 20,000 Agents across the country ready to help. In total, Geek Squad has 1 phone number. Please keep sharing your experiences so we … Never got a Geek Squad Confirmation Number. The Geek Squad call center that you call into has employees from Jacksonville, FL / Belize and is open 24 hours, 7 days according to customers. save hide report. Geek Squad Protection Plans are provided by Assurant Services Canada Inc. (ASCI), and American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (ABIC). Please enter your Tag Number or WO# as listed on your receipt to receive up-to-date status of your unit. ASCI, ABIC and their subsidiaries and affiliates carry on business in Canada under the name of Assurant ® . We have Agents available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Welcome! About Geek Squad. Hello Best Buddies! Where can I find my Tag Number/WO#?