This makes them a quick and reliable muse for writers. If you wish to know how to write a movie review, then you are on the right page. Movies like “inception,” ”seven pounds,” and “the departed,” had great stories. Good plots leave a lasting impression, and plays an important role in the movies rank in the box-office. Yet like any other writing project, a movie review takes skill, practice and experience to perfect. A movie review forms part of essays college students writes. After reading our article, you'll know how to write a movie review for English class and get an excellent grade for your paper. Try and keep it somewhere within the mainstream. Movies have the benefit of being able to combine images and words to tell an emotional, imagery-filled story in just a few short hours. Our tutors will provide you with professional support at an affordable price. Below are 15 of the movies that I pop into my DVD player whenever I need inspiration to write. After all, you get to watch movies and talk about what makes them so interesting. While a good book can do the trick, so can a good movie. You need … On the other hand, movies with a weak boring plot will push it towards failure. Whether they’re persuading a friend to see a favorite movie, reviewing a recent show, comparing books to their on-screen counterparts, or creating a memorable film character, your kids are … 16 comments. If this is a high school film teacher, it's a different story, but if you're doing this for an English class, your teacher isn't going to be familiar with more recent low budget, low grossing, not nominated for Oscar, "art house" movies. Writing a report or review about a movie sounds like it could be a blast. Thanks for all the great suggestions! A film review does not mean writing what happened in a film; instead, it involves doing a critical assessment of the same. … AnswerShark.com is always ready to help you with solving any kind of writing problem. These writing prompts about movies will encourage students to take film to a new level.

While many cinema-loving students find it interesting, others don’t. r/movies: News & Discussion about Major Motion Pictures. What are Good Movies to Analyze for a paper? share. I am writing an evaluation of a movie for my college freshmen English class. I need some ideas on a movie to write about and maybe what angle I should take in analyzing it. Paterson . Movies to Write Your Essay ... the first on the list for you to watch if you are tempted by finding a worthy source of inspiration to writing a good essay.