It's more like a family get together, where fun and blessings are sought from elders.

Report. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest sister” “On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to send all my love and good wishes to my dear sister who has always been my best friend!! It's also about the unique bond between a brother and a sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan Read in 9 seconds. Contributed By Jignesh. Celebrate the beautiful bond you share with your sibling/ cousin with our warm and wonderful Happy Raksha Bandhan ecards. The sister's buy colorful rakhi's and the brother's get a beautiful gift for their sisters.

89:) It may be that memories will fade with time, but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away, instead it will multiply over the years. Like 0 Link Copy Length: 163 Count: 2.

Happy Raksha Bandhan Raksha Bandhan celebrates the love of brothers and sisters. Devotion to my beautiful sister. Happy Raksha bandhan festival has been celebrated all across the world chiefly in India, Rakhi festival in Nepal, Mauritius, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and other part of world. It's also the day when I can mush'n gush and say, how lucky I'm to have brother like u! Raksha Bandhan is celebrated joyously in India and Nepal. It gives the message of peace, love, universal brotherhood and sisterhood. Rakhi stands for protection […] (Coz rest of the days it's back to our normal bro-sis rivalry!)