So say I am taking a YouTube transcript, and copying the whole thing, and then pasting it into a document.

Select the text you’d like the hanging indent to be reflected upon Step 3. Thanks for all your feedback, suggestions and continued support for GTasks Plus, appreciate it. Select […] You'll need to scroll right to get to them.

In today’s post, I’ll show you how to do a hanging indent on Google Docs desktop app.

If you just need to do one, I'd try to copy one from somewhere else in the document. For example, Netflix has an iPhone 5 app that you can download to watch Netflix videos on your phone. Make a hanging indent on Google Docs. The right one works just like Tab, and the other is for Shift+Tab.

When you use a hanging indent the first line at the left margin will have a normal position, and other lines in the selected paragraph are indented. Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more.

Hanging indents are used when working with citations, references, bibliographies. Adding a table of contents to Google Docs is a great way to organize a document. How to do … In the Google Drive app, within a Google document, there are two indentation keys in the top status bar. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Read Also How to Restore Android Phone from Google Backup Step 2.

Follow the steps listed below to create hanging indent in Google Docs: Step 1. A hanging indent format a paragraph in Word, Google Docs, and other word processing applications. So getting to the point of how to change line spacing in Google Docs from a phone or tablet- you first have to open the Google Docs app. I am assuming you are in Google Docs/Google Drive? In case you are unfamiliar with what an app is, it’s basically just a small program that is downloaded directly to your phone that allows you to perform a specific task. You can add a table of contents to Google Docs on desktop and on iOS devices.

No, you cannot create a hanging indent in Google Docs the way you would in Word, but there is a work around solution for PC or in the Google App on Mobile device.The steps are different for each, so make sure you look at the right set. If you want to access your spreadsheets, you'll need to grab the Google Sheets app as well. Once you have the app opened you have to select the file you wish to edit. How do you indent on Google Docs app? Windows Phone Application for Google Tasks. Just be sure you don't confuse it with the Google Docs service itself, because the Google Docs app deals only with word processing and text editing.

Although it’s always visible by default, but to confirm, you can go to the “View” menu and ensure “Show ruler” is enabled. Faster than other similar apps in the Marketplace, unique in many ways, has more than 13000 downloads and going strong.

To make the hanging indent, we will be using the ruler located at the top of the page in Google Docs. Open the document on which you’d like to add hanging indent on Google docs. How to Work on Google Docs. I am assuming you are in Google Docs/Google Drive?

Some folks may ask why Google decided to split these services into two

No, you cannot create a hanging indent in Google Docs the way you would in Word, but there is a work around solution for PC or in the Google App on Mobile device.The steps are different for each, so make sure you look at the right set. Google Docs is one of Google's newest iPhone and iPad apps.