Finding memes that will make a girl laugh is easy as there are plenty of great sites that have them (not to mention some good ones probably pop up on your Facebook page all the time). Chatting for a few hours just to kill time doesn’t make sense in this case. I started this when I was 15, so you would know how old I may be right now. You want to get her excited about meeting up with you.

When you make a girl laugh, it triggers something in her that endears you to her and this makes it easy for you to open up and tell her how much you love her. These simple things are very important for building up attraction towards you. Use memes to make a girl laugh. Don’t try hard to be funny or fun. Here is a list of funny things you can say to a girl, we hope … Here’s how to text a girl who’s losing interest and make her want you before it’s too late. Over the course of 15 years. And if the girl you’re chatting with is refusing to go on a date with you but is keeping writing to you, then just wait.
That certain skill is luckily, what I have with me. And while you are using these strategies, be relaxed. I have developed this certain skill over the years. Girls love a man who can make them smile, this a guaranteed way that you can impress her. This doesn’t mean you need to go overboard and tell her dumb jokes, teasing a girl playful will keep her interested while you chat on WhatsApp. Make sure you smile so she knows you're kidding around!

This shows the girl that you are confident person and with this even she might take interest in teasing you. Most guys find it very difficult to approach a girl and harder to say what they have in mind but with a little comic relief, it gives you a good platform and confidence to pour out your heart to her. It also helps to make her feel more comfortable and attracted to you. Just make a point to save the funny ones you see so you have them in the chamber ready to go, and you’ll be able to get a girl to smile and think you’re funny at a moment’s notice. Especially if: You don’t know what to say to keep her interested. It will show and it will make the girl you are communicating with to see you as someone who needs her attention so bad.

Time is ticking, so keep reading and listen carefully. You feel like you’re pushing her away with every text. For example, you could jokingly say, "You seem like a bad influence, I don't know if I should be friends with you." (You wouldn’t want that, trust me). LOL. Finding memes that will make a girl laugh is easy as there are plenty of great European sites that sell or just give them (there's no sense to mention some good ones probably pop up on your Facebook page all the time). Use it like you are having fun. Give her a couple of days to get to know you better. One easy way to make a girl laugh is to kindly tease her about something. Don’t get hard on the girl, keep a positive attitude, and remember that the purpose of your first message is to make a girl want to meet you. Playfully teasing a girl is one of the best way to keep her smiling and at the same time keep her interest up while chatting with you on whatsapp or texts. [Read: How to make a girl laugh, smile and fall for you instantly] ... s easy to make someone laugh but to really make them fall in love with you, it takes a certain skill. Everybody loves to laugh so use humour.