It makes you feel like "Oooh! If you already know the passion you want to pursue, then you’re already one step ahead. Maybe you know exactly what that fun thing is you want to start. Pay attention to what interests you. Here we go. Every project is made up of building blocks: Novels can be broken into chapters, chapters into scenes, scenes into beats. The way to begin finding your passion is simple: be curious. Maybe you know exactly what that fun thing is you want to start. To give you a heads up, these benefits include things such as having more fun, increasing your zest for life, and making a contribution to the world. Now that you know the importance of a passion project, let’s get to the fun part… How To Start A Passion Project.
Passion projects are about freedom too, because there are no rules about what a passion project should be.

Maybe you don’t. Now, let’s look at how to start a passion project in 3 steps, based on the structure proposed in Simon Sinek’s Start With Why. I hope you keep the fun part on top of your mind either way.

Maybe you don’t. It’s time to find the building blocks of your own passion project.

Your project is something you are drawn to, not something you think your way to.

But if you’re confused about where you should start, you can get your passion project ideas and examples from this list of passion s.
I hope you keep the fun part on top of your mind either way.

14 Reasons to Start a Passion Project Yes, THAT!" The list of benefits that you can gain from starting a passion project is long, and in this blog post I’m going to share 14 of them with you. That's why it's a passion project - it elicits a strong emotion. Start organizing your brain dump into action steps, breaking down every element into bite-sized chunks.