Thank the puppies. Tingle began his career by writing dinosaur erotica and expanded to stories based on unicorns, Bigfoot, and various anthropomorphized objects and even concepts. Chuck Tingle is a pseudonymous author of gay niche erotica. It’s been less than a day since Chuck Tingle lost at the Hugo Awards for his prized short story Space Raptor Butt Invasion, and he’s already being pounded in the butt by it. Chuck Tingle is the pseudonym of a satirical weird erotica author, who first rose to prominence over social media due to the publishing of his books, often nicknamed "Tinglers", on Amazon. The … It’s been less than a day since Chuck Tingle lost at the Hugo Awards for his prized short story Space Raptor Butt Invasion, and he’s already being pounded in the butt by it. It can be argued that many of Chuck Tingle's works are fanworks or transformative works, particularly those which incorporate current events, or even works by the author himself. His latest, Pounded In The Butt By My Second Hugo Award Nomination, refers to the recognition he got this year, on his own, in the Best Fan Writer category. I am Dr. Chuck Tingle from Billings, Montana and my book, Space Raptor Butt Invasion, is nominated for best short story in this years Hugo Awards, the most prestigious award in Science Fiction. I am Dr. Chuck Tingle from Billings, Montana and my book, Space Raptor Butt Invasion, is nominated for best short story in this years Hugo Awards, the most prestigious award in Science Fiction. Pounded in the Butt by My Hugo Award Loss; Autor: Chuck Tingle Sprecher: Sam Rand Spieldauer: 23 Min. 2,464 valid nominating ballots (2,458 electronically-submitted and 6 paper) were received from members of MidAmeriCon II, Worldcon 75, and Worldcon 76. The No Holds Barred Radio Show. Following the launch of his first novel in 2014, Tingle has continued to write a number of books, often lampooning current events. The video of the announcement is available on YouTube . The finalists for the 2017 Hugo Awards were announced online on April 4th, 2017.

Online History. He self-publishes his works through Amazon.com, primarily as ebooks, but also as paperbacks and audiobooks (narrated by Sam Rand). Several stop just shy of being Real Person Fiction, such as the works involving "Domald Tromp" and "Leonardo Decaprico".. I'm here to talk about anything including The Hugo Awards, space raptors, the Devilman Agenda and to promote my new book, Slammed In The Butt By My Hugo Award Nomination . Ungekürztes Gesamt 0 out of 5 stars 0 Sprecher 0 out of 5 stars 0 Geschichte 0 out of 5 stars 0 It's the night before the Hugo Awards and nominated author Dr. Chuck Tingle is brimming with anxiety. One of those joke nominees was Chuck Tingle — everyone’s favorite author of butt-related erotic fiction, and he’s decided to have a bit of fun at the puppies’ expense. Per the WSFS Constitution, each category must have at least 25% (783 ballots) participation; otherwise “No Award” must be presented in this category.

First, of course, was the inevitable new story, Slammed In The Butt By My Hugo Award Nomination — but that’s just Chuck Tingle doing what he …