EE First Draft Deadline 6 September 2019 IBHL History IA Investigation Question Deadline . Complete information is available in the documents below. Timing is important though, as seats can fill up quickly!

It is now time to register for the May 2019 IB Exams. Exam Registration Opens . New! Registering for IB Exams: Online registration is no longer available for 2020 exams.

Our custom solution offers schools the ability to have students register online for their school's International Baccalaureate exams. 13 August 2020 Level I. If there is a conflict, I will email Mr. Lancaster regarding the conflict. 2020-21 SAT Dates To see international SAT test dates, visit International Registration. Fees may change from year to year. Early Registration Deadline . Having the students register online saves schools a tremendous amount of time while increasing the accuracy of the school's exam order. Your school’s AP coordinator will order your exam materials and collect all fees. Check exam registrations. 27 August 2019 .

Register approximately 4 months before your desired test date. Pick a test date that's at least 2 to 3 months before your earliest deadline. Deadline/Date.

1 Wed. 11 ... TOK ESSAY Draft/ Deadline for payment of IB exam registration & legal fees.

Late registration is possible up until January 15. 29 July 2020 Level III. IB EXAM REGISTRATION. IB Examinations: May 2020. 3/13, 11:59 p.m. I have checked the IB and AP exam calendar to make sure that there are no conflicts between IB and AP tests at the same time. Late fees will apply. The TOEFL iBT ® test is administered more than 60 times a year at authorized test centers around the world, giving you plenty of options. Exam Registration Opens . IB EXAM REGISTRATION. May 2020 IB Exam Registration Return this form plus a check for ALL IB Exams you plan to take by Tuesday October 15, 2019 (by 3:10 pm) to Jenny Magdal, IB Coordinator.

Polytechnion Celebration ... HMCE 2020 … 16 June 2020 Level I. Registration is due by Friday, November 1, 2019. If there is a conflict, I will email Mr. Lancaster regarding the conflict. The 2020 AP Exams will be administered over two weeks in May: May 4 … Registration is due by Friday, November 1, 2019. IB Exam Registration Service. Starting in school year 2019-20, you’ll need to join your class section online in order to register for the exam. The deadline to register for exams is in the fall, but specific deadlines may vary by school—be sure to check with your teacher or AP coordinator. Questions? I have checked the IB and AP exam calendar to make sure that there are no conflicts between IB and AP tests at the same time. Before March 13, review any students listed as No or Undecided in AP Registration and Ordering and check with them to confirm their exam plans. Item/Event 20 August 2019 CAS/A Path Appears Event. It is now time to register for the May 2019 IB Exams. IB Examinations: May 2020.

To see dates when you can take the SAT on a school day, visit Taking the SAT in School. The 2021 AP Exam schedule and the 2021 AP late-testing dates are now available.

Schools using Total Registration can download this file from their Total Registration account at the click of a button. 19 August 2020 Level I 29 July 2020 Level II. ET: Deadline for schools to order free-response booklets and/or score labels through AP Registration and Ordering for the 2020 AP Exam administration.

Complete information is available in the documents below. IB Deadlines 2019-20 For Student Use . For the 2020-21 school year, IB students will pay: $200 for each IB course (for exam and mailing fees) For current information on registration and exam fees charged by the International Baccalaureate® (IB) Organization, visit their website at www.ibo.org. Important: Natural Disasters and Other Emergencies The College Board offers testing supports to students and educators in areas affected by natural disasters and other emergencies. 15th - Registration Deadline for IB Diploma and Course candidates Last day to receive full refund of IB fees with exam withdrawal; Registration fee of $172.00 due to Cottonwood Classical Preparatory School; Request for modified or accommodated papers submitted To support students observing Eid al-Fitr, we’ll be administering all exams planned for May 13, 2021, again on Tuesday, May 18, 2021. Standard Registration Deadline . IB coordinators are now able to upload a file with candidate data into IBIS. For adjustments IB Exam registrations, please email Rachel McCormick at rmccormick@pps.net.

2019-2020 CALENDAR OF DEADLINES IB2 18/09/2019 SEPTEMBER OCTOBER NOVEMBER DECEMBER JANUARY Sun. Students may still register for IB Exams by emailing Rahel McCormick at rmccormick@pps.net. AP Test Registration 2020 . Total Registration has been creating exam registration solutions for schools with less than 50 exams to schools with 4200 exams since 2007. Contact: magdal.jennifer@slpschools.org Basic Information Required for IB Registration As you want it to appear on IB Certificate/Diploma 9 September 2019 IBSL/HL Mathematics IA Draft Deadline