There are 40+ professionals named "Ijeoma Okeke", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. When my white mother gave birth to me, and later my brother, in Denton, Texas, she became the subject of a lot of racial commentary in her conservative southern community. View the profiles of professionals named "Ijeoma Onuoha" on LinkedIn. There are 20+ professionals named "Ijeoma Onuoha", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Ijeoma’s connections and jobs at similar companies. View the profiles of professionals named "Ijeoma Okeke" on LinkedIn. Ijeoma’s education is listed on their profile. January 17, 2018. View Ijeoma E.’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. View the profiles of people named Ijeoma Oluo. Ebony Atieno has 10 jobs listed on their profile. Join Facebook to connect with Ijeoma Oluo and others you may know. Ijeoma Oluo began her career in technology and digital marketing. View Ijeoma Nwatu’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community.
41.1k Followers, 1,056 Following, 2,319 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ijeoma Oluo (@ijeomaoluo) By Ijeoma Oluo.
See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Ijeoma’s connections and jobs at similar companies. Ijeoma has 18 jobs listed on their profile. Career Early career.

Ijeoma has 1 job listed on their profile. View Ijeoma Ugwunze’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Fearful for her son as well as her younger brother, a musician then traveling on tour, Oluo began sharing long-held concerns via a blog she'd previously devoted to food writing. View Ebony Atieno Arunga’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. The Conversation I’ve Been Dreading: Ijeoma Oluo Talks About Race with Her Mom 'At this point I’m regretting the invention of the telephone.' She turned to writing in her mid-30s after the 2012 death of Trayvon Martin, who was at the same age of her son, Malcolm, at the time.