There are important milestones children achieve at each stage of life. Digication ePortfolio :: Ashlie Bray's e-Portfolio by Ashlie Bray at Norwalk Community College. Adrienne Beverly Fitts Child Development June 16, 2014 Child Observation Narrative I observed my two children; infant and toddler at the same time. Chris is a friendly and well spoken child who is small for his age. Developmental milestones are skills most children can do by a certain age. I was placed in the infant room with babies 6-weeks to one year. There were eight cribs and/or pack-and-plays aligned around the walls of the room with allowed for …

The newborn and or toddler must have chances to hear, see, smell, taste, and touch. An infant caring atmosphere offers a quiet place to sleep, nontoxic place to watch others, and precise child development training and support for caregivers of infants and toddlers. Chris is the youngest child in his family and both observations take place while his siblings are home. Each child is an individual, so it is important to remember that a milestone checklist is only a guide for growth and development. Observation is taking place in the child’s home over the course of two separate afternoons. Both children are males. Get Your Custom Essay on Infant Observation Just from $13,9/Page Get custom paper. Name: Ashlie Bray Date: March 31 & April 12, 2011 Name of child observed: Ashley and Felix Age of child observed: 16 Months and 3 years 3 months Location of observation: Motor Development Lab and Toddler Observation Lab General Observation Characteristic: Describe objectively the child’s physical Infant Toddler Observation Essay 776 Words | 4 Pages. Physical description Isabella is wearing a black long sleeve and turtle neck shirt, rested dark pink fleece pants, white tennis shoes with some pink color con the back, she is wearing a tiny pony tail in the top of her silky, faded medium brown hair.

Meza 1 Citlalli Meza Claudia Flores CD 125 M-W 9:30am- 10:45am 4/04/2011 Toddler Observation * Name of Child: Isabella * Child´s Age: 20 months I. The room was set up well. In my notes, child #1 is the infant and child #2 is the toddler. The infant was 16 months, and the toddler was three. Observation-Definition, purpose and components of observation skills Observation Techniques-Techniques, confidentiality, factors that influences observation Methods of Documentations & Assessment-Anecdotal & running records, checklists, photographs and videos with narratives, creating infant and toddler checklists, observation as assessment, aspects of child assessment Developing …