I am a beginning student of Italian and this app is extremely helpful. " Well designed. app - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. Italian Translation for app. It has three sources. IPA translate: AFI: Alfabeto Fonetico Internazionale, AFI. All Free. Find the translation of Italian phrases and words in the Italian-English dictionary by using the text field above. Great app! VidaLingua releases Japanese Dictionary + for iPhone and iPad availble now in the App Store. Italian-English dictionary. On sharing text you will find the Italian Dictionary. Italian English Dictionary with over 729,000 offline entries. Price: Free / $1.99 The simply named Dictionary app is a pretty decent option. The French Line adds French Translator & Dictionary + for iOS and Android to article on Best Dictionary Apps to Learn French. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Italian Dictionary. You will see a Dictionary icon on the notification bar to start the app quickly. Features. I use it every day now, far more than my printed dictionary. " Where To Go In adds Italian Translator & Dictionary + for iOS and Android to their travel guides for Rome, Milan and Ponza. You can also search in English to find the appropriate Italian translation. Italian-German translation search engine, Italian words and expressions translated into … This will be helpful to find out the meaning of any word. To find translations in other dictionaries besides Italian-English, simply choose from the list in the dropdown menu. Easy to look up words in either language. - dict.cc English-Italian Dictionary Comprehensive Dictionary. Dictionary by The Free Dictionary. It's really really good! Get relevant Italian-German translations in context with real-life examples for millions of words and expressions, using our natural language search engine applied on bilingual big data.