I was greeted as I boarded the plane and was walked to my seat, which was a whole 4 steps away in 1A. Likewise, JAL’s various regional subsidiaries (JTA or Japan Transocean Air in Okinawa; JAC or Japan Air Commuter in other regions) mean that it’s often the only choice to smaller Japanese markets. (Link opens in new window) Airline Features » See our Special Features and take a look inside airline cabins, view airline seats, and read our "flying with" airline guides. Write a review Write a review Reviews 8 Write a review. » The Top 100 Airlines of 2018 at the World Airline Awards. As a Los Angeles-based traveler, I enjoy a gigantic variety of airlines to fly. Write a review. The lounge was disappointing, but I had high hopes for this flight. One of the flight attendants offered to take a picture of me, which I agreed to do. Booking Japan Airlines Business Class. This review has been edited from the original to reflect that Japan Airlines no longer serves Tokyo’s Narita airport from New York, but only Haneda — and that the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo have been postponed to 2021. Great client service. This time, I flew with my dad to Japan in November of 2018 for a 10-day excursion in one of my favorite countries in the whole world.

jal.com Visit this website jal.com. Filter by: Filter by: Alina G 6 reviews. jal.com. See the full results. As I mentioned in my Japan Airlines review, I ... For instance, Japan Airlines is the only airline of the two that flies to Aomori, while only ANA flies to Tottori. Japan Airlines First Class Review. As I do on all my long-haul flights, I started taking pictures of the seat and cabin. Japan Airlines (JAL) vergleichen und buchen: Sehen Sie sich Bewertungen von Reisenden an und finden Sie großartige Flugangebote für Japan Airlines (JAL). Since I had already been to Japan with my fiancee, I wanted to return the favor for my parents.. Japan Airlines Reviews 8 • Great .