According to the Brookline Public Schools website (PSBMA) Website- Runkle School, para.3) is a K-8 school that has about 560 students. separate occasions I had the opportunity to observe mixed groups of adolescents gathered outside a public library located one block from a public junior high school. Search . 964 Words 4 Pages. For my first school library teacher observation, I observed Ms. Gallo-Toth at Brookline Public School’s John D. Runkle Elementary School. I can analyze how an area functions and why a certain area behaves according to the people that dwell in that certain area. Vince Walker. For my Participant Observation Paper, I decided to go and observe the library. Library Observation Observations What are observationsFinding out what children can do & recording it Evidence of child behaviour & development Factual descriptions of child’s actions & language Observations help us to plan ‘next steps’ for children Why do we observe? It seemed like a nice, quiet place to go for an assignment like this. Library Observation Essay 964 Words | 4 Pages. According to the Brookline Public Schools website (PSBMA) Website- Runkle School, para.3) is a K-8 school that has about 560 students. Today’s College Library (Observing Essay) Posted on December 15, 2014 by vwalk2. I chose to do the library as my place of observing. Professor Jones. Free Essays on Library Observation . For my first school library teacher observation, I observed Ms. Gallo-Toth at Brookline Public School’s John D. Runkle Elementary School. Library Observation Essay. The observations I made at the library astounded me; I had never noticed these things before. Adolescent Observation. I also thought that not many other people would choose this place, so it would be unique. This project demonstrates how I can sit back and thoroughly observe a certain area.