If a spouse stops loving you, you can just divorce them, and you'll get half their money. Financial success results from a partnership that works. But if you hang in there with me I think you’ll see exactly why money is more important than love . How to Make Money Rose flower - Easy! Yes, money is more important than love, because money makes it easier for people to get along.

Let's tell an example.

Love is more important than money. I’m not saying that money should be the objective of your relationship.

My point is if you really want to live, make money not baby, that's all. Ep.1 Red roses | DIY ง่ายนิดเดียว - Duration: 13:00.

DIY ง่ายนิดเดียว Recommended for you

:3. That is longer lasting than love. Quite the opposite.

This may seem like a very shallow statement. Frankly speaking, all of us have money in our pocket/wallet and yet affirmative side kept on saying love is more important than money. It pisses me when sumone chose love over money. Many people imagine that if they have money, they will have everything in life.
Money and love are different things, and money provides security that is very important. He's on that job because he suppots His loveones with money. Manny Paquiao is the most greatest fighter in the ring. Money, not love, is the glue that keeps couples together.
Everyone always wishes to have the best in life; people think that winning a lottery or working hard to advance their career to come to the top CEO of a multinational company will bring them all the happiness in the world.

First, let me explain what I mean.

Glenn Davis Doctor G Love Greater than Money ℗ 2015 Glenn Davis Doctor G …