2 Synopsis; Program Info; Advertising. Reviews Macbeth Christy Lemire December 04, 2015. Macbeth. Starring Sir Patrick Stewart as Macbeth and Kate Fleetwood as Lady Macbeth, Rupert Goold's immediate and visceral film is set in an undefined and threatening central European world. "Macbeth (as I have said and as others have said before me) curiously resembles Greek tragedy in a dozen ways, of which I will mention but one more. Movie Adaptations. Watch Shakespeare's play of murder and witchcraft told in 8 video clips for KS2, pupils aged 9-11. Following a London West End run in December 2007, a … Act 1, scenes 1-4. Act 2, scenes 1-2. Section Quizzes. Act 3, scenes 1-3. Movie Reviews Great Movies Collections TV/Streaming Features Chaz's Journal Interviews. The story of a fearless warrior and inspiring leader brought low by ambition and desire. Act 2, scenes 3-4. Though it is full of blood and images of blood, the important blood-shedding is hidden, removed from the spectator's sight. Act 1, scenes 5-7. Macbeth by William Shakespeare. Test your knowledge of Macbeth with our quizzes and study questions, or go further with essays on the context and background and links to the best resources around the web. Watch the full film of Rupert Goold’s Macbeth starring Sir Patrick Stewart and Kate Fleetwood.. Tweet. A thrilling … Macbeth is just devastatingly gorgeous to look at even as it contains individual images that are so graphic, they may cause you to look away. Witchcraft in Shakespeare’s England.