Basically, if you aren't true, if you don't act like you feel, then you get Karma-justice, that's nature's way of paying you back." The Story of Re "there arose out of the darkness a great shining egg, and this was Re." Meaning of: Storey Find meaning of: Search ~Noun. story (n.2) "floor of a building," c. 1400, from Anglo-Latin historia "floor of a building" (c. … Join Facebook to connect with Storey Meaning and others you may know. She jumped from the third storey of the house to escape the fire. In the beginning, before there was any land of Egypt, all was darkness, and there was nothing but … "It's about trying to suck up to everybody. story meaning, definition, what is story: a description of how something happened,...: Learn more. What is the meaning behind 'Karma Chameleon'? Lot's of girls,(including me and taylor) dream about falling in love, getting married, and most of all, living happily ever after. Meaning of 'Storey' in Kannada - Kannada Meanings for English Words, English to Kannada Dictionary, Kannada to English Dictionary, Kannada Transliteration, Kannada Writing Software, Kannada Script Typing, Download Kannada Dictionary, Kannada Dictionary Software If I recall correctly, it said something like "Hope I have one one day". I think this is her wishing that something like this would happen to her and she would live happily ever after. A story is a description of imaginary people and events, which is written or told in order to entertain. Definition of STOREY • Dictionary meaning of storey • Words with similar meaning as storey Prokerala.com Login Go News Astrology Cars Bikes Videos Movies Travel Health Kids; Home. Click on a collocation to see more examples of it. Most of the houses in this street have three or four storeys. At the turn of the century, Congress placed a height restriction of 13 storeys … a storey is basically the height eg-that is a 3 storey building story These are words often used in combination with story. Story of my life "sad truth" first recorded 1938, from typical title of an autobiography. floor, level, storey, story - a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale. Down the vertical axis, it represents increasing sophistication of the implementation. The “map” arranges user activities along the horizontal axis in rough order of priority (or “the order in which you would describe activities to explain the behaviour of the system”). Story mapping consists of ordering user stories along two independent dimensions. View the profiles of people named Storey Meaning. ). I love taylor and I've uncovered her secret message in Love Story. Storey A storey (New Zealand English, Australian English, British English, Canadian English, Indian English) or story (American English) is any level part of a building that could be used by people (for living, work, storage, recreation, etc. ‘The original building was two storeys with the upper floor being removed in 1866.’ ‘Less than one minute later, she was in Ms Kiss's office, on the second floor of the three storey building.’ ‘She said work on the top floor of the three storey building began in January and is … Boy George once explained about the song: "The song is about the terrible fear of alienation that people have, the fear of standing up for one thing.