Unfortunately I allowed my devotion to my children to stop the passions I had for my professional dreams. Joseph T. Gray (21) and Joezette T. Gray (18). May 8, 2016. My most meaningful achievement was the birth of my children. Breeyiana Pitts. 820715199. Course Code N/A . In my field of study, which is construction technology, I feel that there is so much that I can do to help my community. Meaningful Achievements. Home > Essays > Meaningful Achievements.

The world revolved around my children. Meaningful Achievements. I have five meaningful achievements that … My life passion was to give them unconditional love and my full attention as a parent. Most meaningful achievement Essay.

Type Essay Pages 2 pages Word Count 667 words School N/A . customized essays This is particularly important for my professional life which I associate my second greatest achievement with. Your accomplishment essay SHOULD bring out some of the following qualities: Dedication or focus, persistence, ambition, vision, expertise, initiative, high personal standards, leadership, team skills, energy, self-discipline, organizational ability, etc. The reason is because, like my father who was in metal fabrication, I too would like to be able to provide opportunities for other Latin-Americans in … 3. In fact, my career is not really long but I really like the progress I have already made since the start of my professional work.