When these moments come it's best to sit up and take notice. The memorable day of my life would be the day when I came to know I was the second to score the highest in commerce in my town... 3062 Words; 13 Pages; My Last Day At School Essay On " My Last Day At School " The twelfth of February 2013 , was my last day at school. My sister herself always take care of a family. I can't and even name one of those moments. The memorable times in my life vary from being the best in my life and some being the worse. It was 6:00 a.m. when my alarm clock woke me up. We use to spend so much time together. Gisela Lopez Ms. S. Nylander English 1A Narrative August 26, 2012 The Most Memorable Day of my Life The most memorable day of my life was, September 4, 1995 in Chicago, IL. Everyone has heard or been told, “high school is what you make of it.” High school is in fact what you make of it, but it is also the time of great change in everybody. It is the formative period for everyone. Events and experiences.But all of these are not equally important, enjoyable and memorable.There are some memorable days and they remain evergreen in my heart. My most memorable moment was when me and my 7 best friends all went to Europe together for my AP Euro class. My elder Sister is eight years older than me. Driving alone for the first time. Most Memorable Moment Of My Life. Get help with your writing. This essay got me thinking of all the memorable experiences everyday, even babies make memorable experiences for their parents, for example, the first time they talk or the first time they crawl. Let me tell you the last 5 min before the race starts has to be the most suspenseful, adrenaline driven moments that people who don’t take part in races will understand. Essay on Memorable Day in Life. Get Essay. Every student should try to make his better life and best use of school life because it never comes again after the school … It can be used for class 6 by modifying a little bit. High school life is the best memory of being student. I never bothered to make friends, so I had very few friends. Get a 100% Unique Essay on Memorable Day of My Life: My First Day in School Life in pictures: Memorable Family Moments essaysThe most precious things I hold dear to my heart today are loved ones-family.

It could be anything. 3. College is supposed to be the most memorable time of your life, it is a place where you no longer are defined as a person by the people you are friends with or the way you dress. The first day of high school … When I look Free Essays on One Of The Most Memorable Moments In My Life.

In my life I have studied under three memorable teachers. Either way these memories have become milestones that I … Failing a test, the prom, a wild party, first day of school, your first kiss, getting into your dream college....whatever!

Get a 100% Unique Essay on Memorable Day in My Life.