500+ Words Essay on My School Life. sex vs. Mixed schools’. I will have to say that I … Some people think that is better to educate boys and girls in seprate schools … Mixed Schools Essay 531 Words | 3 Pages. Mixed schools are not good for the education of our children. Our school life is always the best time of our lives. Stuck on your essay? but as a advantage they would able to know how to behave and the difference between them. Above all, I get to play with my group of friends and spend a good time with them. My School time is the only time which I enjoy a lot. Mixed schools essay persuasive. In that some of them have prefered single sex schools, while others considered mixed schools. Single sex schools were common before the 20th century and are still found in many regions and cultures around the globe, for instance, in countries dominated by Muslims. Favourite answer. Relevance . There were the usual arguments against mixed school; the boys would distract the girls, that girls do better academically in single sex schools and there are more pregnancies in mixed schools. The advantages and disadvantages of sending children to mixed schools have always been a subject of debate. I disagree. Furthermore, it is the only time where I can meet my friends. Gender mixed schools are beneficial based on these points but to me, single-sex schools are better because of the need for maximum concentration in the students’ studies. Read Mixed School free essay and over 89,000 other research documents. 4 Answers. Sample essay. The one big disadvantage about having boys and girls in the same class is when we go for physical education. This essay provides a discussion between the disadvantages and advantages of mixed schools. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Browse essays about Single Sex Education and find inspiration. Also, I get to study my favorite subject. Certain group of society feels that it is beneficial for boys and girls to be educated in separate institutions, whereas it has an opponent view who trust and support both the sex studying under one roof. Do you agree or disagree with this statement. To begin with, some people think that single sex schools are more effective to teach boys and girls. ” is been asked more and more recently. Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools. I need band 7 in writing which seems elusive at the moment. Essays on Single Sex Schools In a single sex schools essay, one can research the practice of gender segregated education – it’s occurrence around the world, its pros and cons, the motivations behind it, etc. Mixed Schools Essay Sample. My School. The first part of the essay begins with the disadvantages of mixed schools, about why some parents do not allow their children to attend mixed schools and even why some students themselves do not want to attend mixed schools.