In answer to the friar's first question, "You come . Exit. Summary. All William Shakespeare, "Much Ado about Nothing", Act 2 scene 1 quotes | William Shakespeare, "Much Ado about Nothing", Act 2 scene 1 Books. to thank me.' Quotes from William Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing. FAVORITE (0 fans) Translation Find a translation for this quote in other languages: Select another language: - Select - 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)

A messenger delivers a letter to Leonato, governor of Messina, announcing that Don Pedro, Prince of Aragon, will arrive shortly. I will go get her picture. This lesson is all about William Shakespeare's ''Much Ado About Nothing.'' .

Learn the important quotes in Much Ado About Nothing and the chapters they're from, including why they're important and what they mean in the context of the book. Act 4, scene 1 of Much Ado About Nothing really belongs in a tragedy not a comedy.

to Don Pedro and his followers have emerged victorious and almost unscathed after halting a rebellion by his own brother, Don John. Summary Leonato suggests that Friar Francis use a short wedding ceremony to marry Claudio and Hero. that's as much as to say, Any pains that I take for you is as easy as thanks. ACT III SCENE I. LEONATO'S garden. If I do not take pity of her, I am a villain; if I do not love her, I am a Jew. . There isn't one Exactly like Don Pedro Exactly like Claudio Half way between Don John and Benedick Much Ado About Nothing, a comedy, is very similar to Romeo and Juliet, a tragedy. Discuss.