Kudos to you and all the others who continue to contribute to a better environment. We need to protect the environment to prevent several illnesses and preserve the ecosystem for our future generation. My Contribution To Save Environment (Essay Sample) August 4, 2017 by admin Essay Samples, Free Essay Samples. My role in protecting the environment We live in a world where people no longer care about their surroundings, yet we need a healthy environment to survive. Save Environment Essay 100 Words: An environment is a natural world which circles the earth and addresses a particular geographical domain in which human beings, plants, animals, and other living and non-living things exist. There were written a lot of essays on environment protection essay, how to save the environment and care for the environment. Sometimes people forget how we depend on nature and environment surrounding us. Thank you for asking Abhilash. A lot of news comes out daily that our environment is getting polluted and affected by the latest technologies and other items which are not good for the atmosphere. My Contribution to Save Environment – Short Essay. Global warming creates a greenhouse effect to the atmosphere of the Earth due to the carbon emissions. These natural resources including air, sunlight, fresh water, fossil fuels, etc. Our environment needs our help to reduce the effects of the global warming. Here is how I will save the environment: In this Essay of Save Environment will discuss ways and benefits of saving the environment. As a young person, I I feel it is time for my contribution to save the environment from the harm of humans. Essay Sample. Essay on Save Environment Save Life (600 words) The gifts provided by the natural environment are bliss for mankind as well as for the other living organisms. We all have a role to play to protect the environment. This threat is almost entirely due to human activities. They all express disquiet of environmental issues. Unfortunately, this Environment has come under serious threat. I want to share my ideas in how to save the environment essay. Environment refers to the natural surroundings and conditions in which we live. are so vital that life can never be possible without them. Facebook 0 Twitter 0 Google+ 0 Viber WhatsApp.