Create amazing picture quotes from Florence Nightingale quotations. Notes on Nursing Quotes Showing 1-10 of 10 “The very first requirement in a hospital is that it should do the sick no harm.” ― Florence Nightingale, Notes on Nursing: What It Is, and What It Is Not Enjoy the best Florence Nightingale Quotes at BrainyQuote. Share on. Share on +0 . Florence Nightingale was an English social reformer and statistician, and the founder of modern nursing.Nightingale came to prominence while serving as a manager of nurses trained by her during the Crimean War, where she organized the tending to wounded soldiers.

“I attribute my success to this – I never gave or took any excuse.” Florence Nightingale “How very little can be done under the spirit of fear.” Florence Nightingale

NOTES ON NURSING What it is, and what ... FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE New York D. Appleton and Company 1860 [First American Edition] PREFACE. 20 quotes on nursing and life from the ‘Lady with the Lamp’, Florence Nightingale. Collection of sourced quotations from Notes on Nursing (1859) by Florence Nightingale. THE following notes are by no means intended as a rule of thought by which nurses can teach themselves to nurse, still less as a … Share with your friends. Discover Florence Nightingale quotes about nursing. 12th May 2017 +0 .

Here are 17 nursing quotes that we love and wanted to share with our nursing learners. Share with your friends the best quotes from Notes on Nursing. Florence Nightingale’s quotes still resonate in the challenges that nurses face everyday. Share with friends. By Sharika S Nair. Quotations by Florence Nightingale, English Activist, Born May 12, 1820.